INVENTO is announcing the call for youth workers to participate in the „T4T: Training for Trainers” youth mobility, which will take place in Vienna, Austria, during the 16th and 24th April 2018.
The Training course “T4T: Training for Trainers” is a project implemented by Association for Education Mladiinfo (Austria), under Erasmus+ patronage. The objectives of the project are:
- Explore basic trainer skills, attitudes, knowledge, values and competencies;
- Develop communication skills: speaking, listening, verbal and non-verbal, and exploring questions and questioning;
- Understand groups, how to interact with them, how they work and the relationship between the group and trainer in a variety of settings;
- Create an opportunity to practice and build on existing trainer competencies through peer assessment;
- Fostering collaboration at European level, within Erasmus+ framework, between NGOs.
- The participants should be youth workers, aged between 18 and 35 years old;
- The participants will be required to participate in all the sessions and will be given daily assignments;
- The activities will be held in English language only. All the participants must have a good level of written and spoken English;
- Participant Fee 30€ per person (for weekly local transport card and facilitators fee).
Travel expenses will be reimbursed to participants upon submission of the following documents: a complete set of originals of travel expense documents: tickets, credit card slips with stamp from the relevant bank and/or original travel agency receipt. The budget limit for Moldovan participants is 275 EURO.
Do not book any tickets until you did not receive any confirmation of your participation from us.
If you’re interested in taking part in this project, hurry up and complete this form.
The deadline is March 5th.
Please contact us if you have any queries in the meantime: firstname.lastname@example.org